Labor and delivery unit in Las Vegas
Having a baby is a joyous experience, but it can be overwhelming, especially for the first time. At MountainView Hospital we help you navigate your pregnancy through antepartum care, delivery services, pregnancy education, postpartum care and a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for newborn advanced care, if necessary.
Our specialists include obstetric-gynecologic specialists, expert obstetric gynecologic nursing staff and breastfeeding educators. Our team wants your stay to be family-friendly and feel like home.
To learn more about our maternity services, call (702) 962-5021.
As a part of women's health services, we offer a variety of amenities and special touches, including:
- All private, postpartum suites
- Direct access to Sunrise Children's Hospital
- Family-centered care for mother and baby (couplet care)
- Overnight accommodations for partners
- Secure unit along with the latest infant security system
- Skin-to-skin bonding sessions for new parents
- Two, full-service operating rooms located in the department
- Wireless internet access
Our birthing center wants to help you celebrate the birth of your new baby. We offer a variety of helpful services for your stay with us, from arranging your partner's overnight stay to help with breastfeeding. We also offer in-room, Mom360 baby portrait session and private consultations with onsite lactation specialists if needed.
Whether you are welcoming your first child or adding another to the family, we offer regularly scheduled childbirth classes to help you acclimate to your newest arrival. If desired, you can also take a video labor and delivery tour of our birthing rooms.
COVID-19 may impact our class offerings and schedule. Please check our calendar for the latest updates.
Advanced care for your newborn
When your newborn needs extra special care, you want to know your hospital is prepared for your little one. MountainView Hospital's Level III (NICU) serves critically ill newborns and premature infants who require medical or surgical intervention.
Some of our NICU features include:
- Specialized isolettes (special baby bed)
- Advanced respiratory support technology
- Team of highly-trained neonatalogists, expert OBGYN nurses, and specialized neonatologists