Current visitor policy
Effective, March 30, 2022, visitors are allowed to non-COVID/non–PUI patients. One visitor is allowed to say overnight from 10:00pm to 6:00am. One visitor will be allowed for ER and TDCU patients, however visitors must remain in the ER lobby.
Exceptions may apply for mental disabilities and end–of–life concerns. Please inquire with nursing staff. Visitors are required to wear masks and attest that by entering the building they do not have COVID, or COVID symptoms.
We will continue to monitor Clark County’s COVID situation and will reevaluate our policies. For the safety of our employees, physicians, patients and visitors, we appreciate your understanding as these policies evolve.
Hospital entrance screening
To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are continuing to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to better protect our patients, staff and you.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, please reschedule your hospital visit until you are symptom-free.
Our emergency room is still open and receiving patients. If you are experiencing an emergency, please proceed to the emergency department entrance.
Thank you for your patience and support in reducing the spread of germs and protecting the health of our patients, staff and you.
- Please inquire with the screener on entry to the unit.
- Must be able to provide ID and the name/room number of patient.
- Sign in and out of the unit each entry.
- All visitors are required to wear masks.
- No weapons are allowed on the unit.
Labor and delivery unit
- Non-COVID patients: 3 visitors per patient 24/7.
- COVID-positive patients are allowed 1 visitor. The visitor must wear PPE in the room and remove it upon exiting the room.
- No children are allowed.
- Non-COVID patients: 3 visitors per patient 8:00am – 10:00pm
- COVID-positive patients are allowed 1 visitor and must wear PPE in the room and remove it upon exiting the room.
- Patients' children are allowed to visit between 8:00am and 10:00pm with a responsible adult.
- Only one adult may stay overnight with the patient.
- Only one visitor per patient.
- No children are allowed.
- Non-COVID patients: 3 visitors per patient 8:00am – 10:00pm.
- COVID positive patients are allowed 1 visitor and must wear PPE in the room and remove it upon exiting the room.
- Siblings of the newborn are allowed in the Mother/baby unit, 8:00am – 10:00pm daily with a responsible adult.
- No siblings allowed in COVID-positive patients.
- Only one adult may stay overnight for all patients.
- Two (2) banded parents or guardians.
- Same two designated visitors by the parents, and only 1 designated visitor allowed at a time, 10:00am – 6:00pm accompanied by the banded parent at all times.
- Only two (2) visitors at the bedside at a time.
- No siblings allowed.