Meet Our Newest Addition: Level III NICU
We are proud to announce the opening of MountainView Hospital's Level III NICU. Having a baby is a joyous experience, but when your baby needs extra special care, you want to know that you are at the best hospital for that care.
MountainView Hospital's new Level III NICU serves critically ill newborns and premature infants who require medical or surgical intervention. Our newborn care team includes board-certified neonatologists, specialty-trained NICU nurses, and an extensive care team whose focus is caring for your baby.
Our new 24-bed unit was specifically designed so that new parents and babies can stay together at all times and with your comfort - and your baby's comfort - in mind. If you are expecting, please view our L&D Tour Video to see why MountainView Hospital the choice for expecting moms in our community.
We offer all private birthing suites in a quiet, family-centered environment. We also have newly remodeled triage and antepartum rooms!
Private Birthing Suites at MountainView Hospital
Having a baby is a joyous experience, but can be overwhelming, especially for the first time. At MountainView we can help you navigate through pregnancy and delivery, with new parent classes, a family-friendly environment and special touches to make your stay at MountainView feel like home. Your satisfaction is our priority.
We offer all private delivery rooms and special amenities, including room service and wireless internet access, all within our family-friendly, safe environment.
Birthing Center Features
- All Private Labor/Delivery Rooms/Recovery Suites
- All Private Postpartum Suites
- Secure unit along with the latest Technology in Infant Security System
- 2 full-service operating rooms located on the unit
- Skin-to-Skin Bonding during the Golden Hour for new parents
- Family-centered couplet care
- Overnight Accommodations for Significant Other
- Wireless Internet Access
- Highly Trained OBGYN Specialists
- Expert OBGYN Nursing Staff
- Midwifery services
- Direct Access to Sunrise Children's Hospital
Mommy Concierge Services
At MountainView, our birthing center wants to help you celebrate the birth of your new baby.
- Personal Birthday Cake
- Private consultations with onsite lactation specialists
- In-room Mom 360 Baby Portrait Session
- Amenity Cart Service
Whether you are welcoming your first child, or adding another to the family, we offer a variety of classes. We also offer regularly scheduled child birthing classes and currently, a video tour of the unit.
- Childbirth Education
- Women's Center Video Tour
Pre-register for the birth of your baby! Please call our pre-registration department at (833) 867-8766, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m