If you're experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
Our ER's Goal is to Help You Feel Better – As Fast As Possible
MountainView Hospital’s Emergency Department is conveniently located in northwest Las Vegas, just off the U.S. 95, Cheyenne exit. MountainView is a full-service emergency department, providing superior emergency room care, close to home.
Our emergency room is staffed 24-hours a day, seven days a week, by ER physician specialists, highly trained ER nurses and staff.
See the Average ER Wait Times you may expect at Sunrise Health Hospitals.
MountainView is also a Certified Primary Stroke Center. If you or a loved one are having a stroke, emergency care is needed. Our highly trained staff and in-house neurologists will be ready to care for you upon arrival. Remember – stroke is an emergency!
Rapid evaluation of every ER patient through triage ensures that we can quickly determine the level of care needed, start diagnostic treatments, order medications and begin life-saving interventions. Advanced digital imaging and other diagnostic tests are readily available when needed.
MountainView’s ER includes:
- 42 private ER rooms
- Convenient, dedicated ER entrance
- “Fast Track” care and triage area to help patients be quickly assessed by a dedicated triage nurse
- A large ambulance entrance to help emergency service vehicles quickly and efficiently offload patients to a waiting team of doctors and nurses
- A helipad conveniently located near the ER to help transport teams get patients into the emergency room quickly
- State-of-the-art equipment, including PET-CT, offering advanced imaging capabilities to help quickly evaluate chest pain patients
From our specialist to our services, our care is focused on saving lives and caring for your loved ones.