7130 Smoke Ranch Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89128
About Red Rock Radiology - Northwest Location
Red Rock Radiology has proudly served the Las Vegas Valley for more than 40 years. As MountainView Hospital's outpatient imaging center, our board-certified radiologists and certified professionals provide patients high-quality radiology services.
We offer convenient appointments, and in some cases, same-day appointments.
Outpatient imaging services we offer
Red Rock Radiology partners with MountainView to provide a broad range of diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. At Red Rock, patients have access to:
- 3D computer-aided detection mammograms—Helps detect breast cancer earlier, when it can be more easily treated
- Computerized tomography—Commonly used to examine the brain, chest, abdomen and pelvis
- Hysterosonograms—Procedure to examine the lining of the uterus
- Magnetic resonance imaging—Uses a high-powered magnet and radio waves to create accurate and detailed images
- Minor interventional radiology—Specialty of radiology using iodine contrast and minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat diseases in nearly every organ system
- Picture archiving communications systems and computerized radiology—A no-film environment allowing for immediate access to patient information and increased efficiency for the team