What: H2U (Health to You) and MountainView Hospital will host a Health Fair, Saturday, March 17 from 9 a.m. to noon. This event is FREE and open to the public.
This event features FREE health screenings and information about MountainView services.
New this year, we will have physician lectures beginning at 9 a.m., dancing with Parkinson’s demonstrations at 10 a.m., exercise demonstrations at 10:30 a.m., and surgical robot demonstrations throughout the event.
We also will offer a Stop the Bleed class for community members at 11 a.m. in the Mark Howard Classroom, focusing on teaching and equipping non-medical personnel to control a major bleed in a given situation. Reservations are required two days prior to attend the Stop the Bleed class. Call (702) 962-5021 or register online at https://mountainview-hospital.com/calendar/index.dot.
Physician lectures will include a discussion at 9 a.m. in the Mark Howard Classroom with guest physician speaker Stephanie A. Wishnev, M.D., FACSRS, FACS. She will discuss the improved detection and treatment options for Colorectal Cancers, and how she focuses on minimally invasive surgical methods of treating a variety of colorectal diseases. Lecture followed by a Q&A with Dr. Wishnev.
When: Saturday, March 17 from 9 a.m. to noon.
Where: MountainView Hospital Main Lobby
3100 N. Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Who: We will have lots of great community and healthcare vendors!
- MountainView Hospital ER– bring your children by this booth to visit with our ER staff and talk with our nurses and physicians, so that in the event of an ER visit they are more familiar with the process – children who stop by this table will receive a free gift!
- MountainView da Vinci Robot– come check out the latest robotic surgical system
- MountainView Cardiac Rehab (outpatient service)
- MountainView Inpatient Rehab
- MountainView Hyperbaric and Wound Center (outpatient service)
- MountainView Medical Associates – looking for a physician or specialty care? Stop by our MountainView Medical Associates table and get information about the primary and specialty care services we offer!
- MountainView H2U
- MountainView Hospital Education
- MountainView Hospital Registered Dietitian
- MountainView’s Red Rock Radiology department
Other vendors include:
- ABC Home Health
- Accessibility Services
- Alzheimer's Association Desert Southwest Chapter Southern NV Region
- CapTel Outreach
- Comfort Keepers In Home Care
- Compassion Care Hospice
- Destinations Senior Living Communities
- Encompass Home Care
- Friends of Parkinson’s
- Goodman Lifetime Wealth Strategies
- Hallmark Homecare
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Home Life Concierge
- Homewatch CareGivers of Summerlin
- Infinity Hospice Care
- LaPaloma Funeral Services
- Las Vegas Fire Department
- MedicWest Ambulance
- Metro Volunteer Program
- My House Fitness
- Nathan Adelson Hospice
- Nevada Donor Network
- Nevada Secretary of State Lockbox
- Nevada SMP & SHIP
- Nevada Talking Books
- O2 on the Go Support Group
- Palm Downtown Mortuary & Cemetery
- ProCare Hospice
- Relax the Back
- Spring Hills Home Care Services
- Sodexo Dietitian
- Summerlin Lions Club Hearing Screenings
Stay up-to-date with our Health Fair activities! Visit https://mountainview-hospital.com/campaigns/spring-fling-2018 for more information.
H2U – Health to You – is a health and wellness program that empowers adults to manage their health and live life to the fullest. MountainView is proud to offer the h2u program to the community. H2U keeps members current on health information through hospital-sponsored events, such as physician lectures, and keeps members active with a variety of monthly activities. Join thousands of other H2U members across the county who are focusing on healthier living. Go to www.h2u.com or call 1-800-771-0428. Make sure to tell operators that you want to join MountainView Hospital – Las Vegas’ H2U program.
About MountainView Hospital:
MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of northwest Las Vegas. With a dedicated and talented staff of employees and outstanding physicians, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996. MountainView features nationally recognized programs including a top cardiovascular and thoracic center and the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery. The Sunrise Health Medical Education Consortium, based at MountainView, trains the next generation of physicians and surgeons for our community.
MountainView is a member of the respected Sunrise Health System consisting of Sunrise Hospital, Sunrise Children’s Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital and several surgery, diagnostic imaging and urgent care centers, offering a complete range of specialized and technologically advanced services. @MountainViewLV
3100 N. Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128