MountainView Hospital Spring Fling Health Fair
What: H2U (Health to You) and MountainView Hospital will host a Health Fair on Saturday, March 17 from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. This event is FREE and open to the public.
This event features FREE health screenings, information about MountainView services, physician lectures, exercise demonstrations, dancing with Parkinson’s demonstrations and robotic surgery demonstrations.
When: Saturday, March 17 from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Where: MountainView Hospital Main Lobby
3100 N. Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Who: We will have lots of great community and healthcare vendors!
- MountainView Hospital ER – bring your children by this booth to visit with our ER staff and talk with our nurses and physicians, so that in the event of an ER visit they are more familiar with the process – children who stop by this table will receive a free gift!
- MountainView da Vinci Robot – come check out the latest da Vinci surgical system, the Xi, and see our surgeons are bringing the latest in technology to our patients.
- MountainView Cardiac Rehab (outpatient service)
- MountainView Inpatient Rehab
- MountainView Hyperbaric and Wound Center (outpatient service)
- MountainView Women’s Services
- MountainView Spine Program
- MountainView Medical Associates – looking for a physician or specialty care? Stop by our MountainView Medical Associates table and get information about the primary and specialty care services we offer!
- MountainView H2U
- MountainView Hospital Education
- MountainView Hospital Registered Dietitian
Other vendors include:
- ABC Home Health
- Accessibility Services
- Alzheimer's Association Desert Southwest Chapter Southern NV Region
- American Lung Association
- CapTel Outreach
- Country Financial
- Destinations Senior Living Communities
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Home Life Concierge
- Homewatch CareGivers of Summerlin
- Infinity Hospice Care
- LaPaloma Funeral Services
- Metro Volunteer Program
- My House Fitness
- Nathan Adelson Hospice
- Nevada Donor Network
- Nevada Secretary of State Living Will Lockbox
- Nevada SMP & SHIP
- Nevada Talking Books
- O2 on the Go Support Group
- ProCare Hospice
- Summerlin Lions Club Hearing Screenings
H2U – Health to You – is a health and wellness program that empowers adults to manage their health and live life to the fullest. MountainView is proud to offer the h2u program to the community. H2U keeps members current on health information through hospital-sponsored events, such as physician lectures, and keeps members active with a variety of monthly activities. Join thousands of other H2U members across the county who are focusing on healthier living. Go to www.h2u.com or call 1-800-771-0428. Make sure to tell operators that you want to join MountainView Hospital – Las Vegas’ H2U program.