MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley.
- 425-bed teaching hospital
- 2,150 Staff
- 1,200 Physicians
With a staff of more than 2,150 dedicated and talented employees, as well as more than 1,400 outstanding physicians, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996. To learn more, visit our Patients and Visitors page.
Awards and Accreditations
- Named among America's Top 250 Best Hospitals (Healthgrades, 2021-2022)
- The Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A (Spring 2021, Fall 2020, Spring 2020, Fall 2019, Spring 2019, Fall 2018)
- The Joint Commission Accredited Institution
- The Joint Commission Disease Specific Certification in Sepsis, Chest Pain, Stroke Center
- Blue Center of Distinction for Maternity and Cardiac Care
- NICHE Center Designation for elderly population
- Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care (2022)