MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley.
- 408-bed Community Hospital, by end of 2018
- 1,440 Staff
- 1,200 Physicians
With a staff of more than 1,440 dedicated and talented employees, as well as more than 1,200 outstanding physicians, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996. To learn more, visit our Patients & Visitors page.
Awards & Accreditations
- The Joint Commission Accredited Institution
- STS 3-Star Heart Bypass Program
- American Stroke Association “2017 Get with the Guidelines” Gold Plus
- Designated NICHE hospital
- American Heart Association “Get with the Guidelines” Heart Failure Bronze Award
- 5-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure, Healthgrades (2012-2017)
- 5-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke, Healthgrades (2017)
- 5-Star Recipient for Treatment of Pneumonia, Healthgrades (2012-2017)
- 5-Star Recipient for Treatment of GI Bleed, Healthgrades (2016-2017)
- ACR Accredited: Ultrasound, PET, MRI, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, CT