Our ER's Goal is to Help You Feel Better – As Fast As Possible
No matter what your emergency, we'll be ready.
When an emergency occurs, having expert medical care nearby is important. We have been a proud member of the Las Vegas community since 1996, providing superior Emergency Room care, close to home.
Our Emergency Room is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by ER Physician Specialists, highly trained ER Nurses and Staff. On average, patients see a qualified medical professional in 30 minutes or less.
See the Average ER Wait Times you may expect at Sunrise Health Hospitals.
MountainView Hospital is a Chest Pain Center - accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for providing superior levels of cardiac care. We are the first and only hospital in the valley to use Rubidium-82 (Rb-82) for "rapid rule out" of cardiac emergencies, which allows us to perform PET/CT scans on patients for faster treatment.
MountainView also is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. Through the program, a trained team of doctors and nurses works to identify stroke symptoms as quickly as possible, beginning with emergency medical service workers in the field. By the time a patient arrives at the hospital, the Stroke Team is ready for you or your loved one.
Rapid evaluation of every ER patient through our Triage Program ensures that we can determine the level of care needed, start diagnostic treatments, order medications and begin life-saving interventions. Advanced digital imaging and other diagnostics are readily available such as ultrasound, X-rays, MRI's, CT Scans and more.
MountainView's ER includes:
- 42 private ER Rooms
- A convenient, dedicated ER entrance
- "Fast Track" Care & Triage area to help patients be quickly assessed by a dedicated triage nurse
- An ambulance entrance to help emergency service vehicles quickly and efficiently offload patients to a waiting team of doctors and nurses
- A helipad conveniently located near the emergency room to help the transport teams get patients into the emergency room quickly
- State-of-the-art equipment including PET-CT, offering advanced metabolic imaging capabilities to help quickly evaluate chest pain patients
From our specialists to our services, our care is focused on saving lives.