Every day, emergency centers like the one at MountainView Hospital treat brain trauma from bicycle-related accidents. In the majority of those cases, a bike helmet could have drastically mitigated the injury. According to the Centers for Disease Control, roughly half of the more than half-million annual bicycle-related injuries in the U.S. are attributed to children and adolescents under the age of 20.
MountainView Hospital is committed to reducing those numbers, and educating the community about bike safety.
Please stay tuned for a future date for our 5th annual Bike Rodeo event!
- Jaguar | Land Rover Las Vegas
- Ricardo Laguna
- Armed Forces Chamber of Commerce
- CareNow Urgent Care
- Clark County School District - F.A.C.E.S.
- Clark County School District - Police Department
- Clark County School District - Safe Routes to School
- ER at Aliante
- Guardian Elite Medical Service
- Las Vegas Metro Volunteers
- Medic West
- Nevada Highway Patrol
- YMCA - Durango
- Corn Dog Truck
- Oso Ono