- All Services
- Cancer Care
- Diabetes Classes
- Emergency Care
- Having Your Baby at MountainView
- Heart & Vascular Care
- Imaging - Red Rock Radiology
- Joint Care
- Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Rehabilitation - Inpatient Unit
- Surgical Weight Loss
Prenatal Care with Sunny Babies
Need financial assistance? Need to find a physician?
Sunny Babies can help.
Early and continuous prenatal care is important to the future health of both you and your baby. Studies show that women who utilize early and continuous prenatal care tend to have fewer problems during pregnancy and may significantly lower their risks of a problem pregnancy. MountainView Hospital offers the Sunny Babies program, a program that encourages pregnant women to seek early and continuous prenatal care, beginning in the first trimester of their pregnancy.
Sunny Babies helps you:
- Find a physician so you can get early and continuous prenatal care
- Apply for Medicaid to insure both you and your baby
- Register for free childbirth classes at any Sunrise Health facility (Sunrise Childrens Hospital, MountainView Hospital or Southern Hills Hospital)
- Pre-register your delivery at the Sunrise Health Hospital (Sunrise Children's Hospital, MountainView Hospital or Southern Hills Hospital) of your choice
How far along are you?
Click each week on our Pregnancy Calendar to see how your baby is constantly changing and developing!