- All Services
- Cancer Care
- Diabetes Classes
- Emergency Care
- Having Your Baby at MountainView
- Heart & Vascular Care
- Imaging - Red Rock Radiology
- Joint Care
- Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Rehabilitation - Inpatient Unit
- Surgical Weight Loss
In the event of an emergency, turn to the experts at MountainView Hospital.
Since 1996, residents of the Northwest Valley have relied on the experts at MountainView Hospital in the event of an emergency. Our Emergency Room is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by ER Physician Specialists, highly trained ER Nurses and Staff. On average, patients see a qualified medical professional in 30 minutes or less. See the average ER wait times you may expect at Sunrise Health Hospitals.
Rapid evaluation of every ER patient through our Triage Program ensures that we can determine the level of care needed, start diagnostic treatments, order medications and begin life-saving interventions. Advanced digital imaging and other diagnostics are readily available such as ultrasound, x-rays, MRI’s, CT Scans and more.
MountainView’s ER includes:
- 42 private ER Rooms
- A convenient, dedicated ER entrance
- “Fast Track” Care & Triage area to help patients be quickly assessed by a dedicated triage nurse
- An ambulance entrance to help emergency service vehicles quickly and efficiently offload patients to a waiting team of doctors and nurses
- A helipad conveniently located near the emergency room to help the transport teams get patients into the emergency room quickly
- State-of-the-art equipment including PET-CT, offering advanced metabolic imaging capabilities to help quickly evaluate chest pain patients