MountainView Hospital Now Offers Online Pre-Registration
Who can Pre-Register Online?
- Patients with a procedure or surgery already scheduled
- OB Patients who would like to pre-register for labor and delivery
- Patients who need to request a screening Mammography appointment
How to Pre-Register Online
- Complete the 10-20 minute Online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling forms at least two business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
- For privacy reasons, if you leave your computer idle for more than 20 minutes, your form will not be saved and you will have to begin again.
- Check-in with our registration staff on the date of your scheduled service to complete the registration process. Please be advised that you will sign all consent forms during your visit.
Before you begin, be sure you have all of the items listed below on hand:
- Social Security Number
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure
- All insurance card(s) information
- Employer information
Have questions about our Online Pre-Registration?
Call one of the numbers listed below.
Prefer to register in person or over the phone?
Our Admitting Department is located to the right upon entering through the main entrance. The Admitting Department is open 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. In order to better serve you, please bring all insurance information, photo identification and your physician's written order. Please feel free to contact Admitting at (702) 255-5005 should you have any questions.
The Emergency Room is located to the right, upon entering through the main entrance. Emergency services are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. Priority of services is based upon your medical needs. To determine your highest level of coverage, please contact your insurance company prior to receiving services.
Pre-admission services are provided for all scheduled patients. To begin the admission process, a representative from the Patient Account Services will contact you and obtain general information, including insurance and co-pays. To reach a representative and pre-register at your convenience, please call Patient Account Services at (702) 304-3150 on Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm.
Maternity patients may pre-register anytime before their delivery date at the hospital. Please come to our Admitting Department 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Please be prepared with your photo ID, insurance cards and applicable co-pays. We encourage you to review your insurance provider directory to ensure compliance with your insurance guidelines. For financial assistance information, please contact MountainView Hospital financial counseling at (702) 233-5429 or (702) 233-5494 on Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Please follow-up with your physician's office regarding all pre-operative testing requirements or to confirm your time of arrival for a surgical procedure. Many insurance companies require outpatient testing to be performed at specified locations. Please check with your insurance company for any such requirements prior to having pre-operative testing performed.
As a courtesy service, MountainView Hospital Patient Account Services will submit a claim to your insurance carrier. Pre-authorization and verification of coverage is also performed for all inpatient services and scheduled surgical procedures. To determine your highest level of coverage, please contact your insurance company prior to receiving services. MountainView Hospital financial counseling will gladly answer any questions. Any co-payments, deductibles, or balance due will be requested at the time of service.