MountainView Hospital Services
The following services are offered at MountainView Hospital:
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Services
- Diagnostic Imaging Services
- Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery
- Outpatient Infusion Center
- Pulmonary/Respiratory Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Surgery Services
- 12 Operating Rooms, including two open heart rooms and one neurosurgery room
- Surgical Weight Loss Center
- Women's Services
- Childbirth Education
- Private Labor & Delivery
- High-risk OB Services
- Level-II NICU
- Onsite Lactation Education
- Sunny Babies (Help finding a physician and applying for Medicaid)
- Gynecological Services
MountainView Hospital Amenities
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Meditation Room
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Gift Shop & Cafeteria
- Case Management, Social Workers and Financial Counselors available
- H2U health and wellness program. Call (702) 255-5404 to learn more.
- FREE Outpatient Diabetes and Heart Nutrition Classes. To register, call (702) 233-5474.
Joint Commission Quality Monitoring
MountainView Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission. If you have a concern about patient safety or quality of care, please email or call our patient advocate at (702) 255-5132.
You may also contact The Joint Commission about a concern for patient safety or quality of care.
Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
1 Renaissance Blvd
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Fax: (630) 792-5636
MountainView Hospital does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability (including AIDS and related conditions). This applies to admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
El Hospital Mountain View no discriminan a nadie para que sea ingresado, para que se le dé algún servicio, se le contrate o se le dé empleo, ni por ninguna cuestión de raza, color, nacionalidad de origen, sexo, religión, orientación sexual, creencias, edad o discapacidad (inclusive por SIDA y padecimientos en relación a éste).