- About Us
MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of northwest Las Vegas.
We offer a broad range of specialized services including:
- An Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- A Surgical Weight Loss Center designated a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, with a Dedicated RN Bariatric Coordinator
- A full range of Inpatient and Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging Services
- The Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery offering daVinci robotic-assisted surgical procedures
- A Spine Surgery Program with a Dedicated Spine Coordinator
- A Family-oriented Women's Center
- Amenities, including:
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Meditation Room
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Gift Shop
- Case Management, Social Workers and Financial Counselors available
MountainView Hospital does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability (including AIDS and related conditions). This applies to admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
El Hospital Mountain View no discriminan a nadie para que sea ingresado, para que se le dé algún servicio, se le contrate o se le dé empleo, ni por ninguna cuestión de raza, color, nacionalidad de origen, sexo, religión, orientación sexual, creencias, edad o discapacidad (inclusive por SIDA y padecimientos en relación a éste).
MountainView Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission. If you have a concern about patient safety or quality of care, please email or call our patient advocate at (702) 255-5132.
You may also contact The Joint Commission about a concern for patient safety or quality of care.
Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181