- Patients & Visitors
340-bed Community Hospital • Staff: 1,440 • Physicians: 1,200
MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley.
With a staff of more than 1,440 dedicated and talented employees, as well as more than 1,200 outstanding physicians, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
• Joint Commission Accredited Institution
• Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
• American Stroke Association’s “Get with the Guidelines” Gold Performance Achievement Award
• Accredited Chest Pain Center
• NICHE designation for commitment to elder care excellence
The following services are offered at MountainView Hospital:
24/7 Emergency Services
Cardiovascular & Thoracic Services
Diagnostic Imaging Services
Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery
Outpatient Infusion Center
Pulmonary / Respiratory Services
• 12 Operating Rooms, including two open heart rooms and one neurosurgery room
Surgical Weight Loss Center
• Childbirth Education
• Private Labor & Delivery
• High-risk OB Services
• Level-II NICU
• Onsite Lactation Education
• Sunny Babies (Help finding a physician and applying for Medicaid)
• Gynecological Services
• Complimentary Valet Parking
• Meditation Room
• Private and Semi-Private Rooms
• Gift Shop & Cafeteria
• Case Management, Social Workers and Financial Counselors available
• H2U – health and wellness program. Call (702) 255-5404 to learn more.
• FREE Outpatient Diabetes and Heart Nutrition Classes. To register, call (702) 233-5474.
MountainView Hospital does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability (including AIDS and related conditions). This applies to admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
El Hospital Mountain View no discriminan a nadie para que sea ingresado, para que se le dé algún servicio, se le contrate o se le dé empleo, ni por ninguna cuestión de raza, color, nacionalidad de origen, sexo, religión, orientación sexual, creencias, edad o discapacidad (inclusive por SIDA y padecimientos en relación a éste).
MountainView Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission. If you have a concern about patient safety or quality of care, please email or call our patient advocate at (702) 255-5132.
You may also contact The Joint Commission about a concern for patient safety or quality of care.
Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181
- About Us
- Accepted Insurance Plans
- CEO Welcome
- Get Covered America™
- Gift Shop
- Healthcare Decisions
- Maps & Directions
- Medical & Birth Records
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Feedback
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities and Patient Visitation Rights
- Phone Directory
- Pricing Information
- Privacy Notice
- Quality Care
- Registration Information
- Video Gallery
- Virtual Tour